National Medical Center is a 145-bed multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with five focus areas: Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Nephro-Urology, Orthopedics & Spine, and Women & Child Health. Laboratories, Radiology & Imaging, and Nuclear Medicine are also among the hospital's renowned diagnostic services. They are also the first private hospital in Pakistan to provide robotic surgical system services soon.
It is a technologically advanced institution built to meet worldwide standards and the most demanding requirements in infrastructure, medical treatment, fire safety, and environmental rules. Every aspect of the National Medical Center, including the facilities, the procedures, and the personnel, contribute to the overarching value of Respect for Life.
The staff at NMC believes in providing patient and family-centered care as an essential part of their duty. Their first priority and the focus of the effort is only on the patient. Experts of different specialties collaborate as one team to provide world-class patient care. They want to provide the best care by integrating the strengths of each expert.
Staff and Facilities:
- National Medical Center's Doctors: 100+
- Number of Beds: 148
National Medical Center's Departments
- Nutrition and Diet Control
- Plastic Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Surgery
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Internal / General / Family Medicine
Services Provided by National Medical Center
Some of the services provided by NMC hospital to its patients include the following:
- Services for Outpatients: Seven days a week, the Outpatient Department offers a wide range of medical and surgical health-related services. OPD services include Pathological Sample Collection Room, Retail Pharmacy, Diagnostic Services Required, Kiosk for appointment scheduling and information, Immunization Room, Treatment Rooms for dressing, and minor operations.
- Emergency Services Open 24/7: NMC's Emergency and Trauma Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for patients in life-threatening situations.
- Daycare Service: Daycare refers to operations, diagnostic tests, and treatments that are completed within 12 hours of admission. Chemotherapy, Endoscopy, Pain Management, and Minor Procedures are all available at National Medical Centre's Day Care Centre. The objective of NMC is to carry out short-stay processes as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Effective pre-operative planning and protocol-driven discharge are critical to the safety and effectiveness of Daycare treatments and short-stay surgery.
Types of Wards and Rooms at National Medical Center
- The General Ward: It has been constructed to accommodate eight patients in a hall. Each ward contains comfortable attendant seats, as well as nurse calls at each patient's bedside. Rooms are large and spacious, with plenty of space for patients to move around.
- Semi-Private Room (3 bedded): The Semi-Private three-bedroom suites are intended to accommodate three patients in a single room. There are comfy seats for attendants in each room, as well as nurse calls at each patient's bedside. The rooms are huge and spacious, with plenty of areas for patients to wander about.
- Semi-Private Room (2 Bedded): The Semi-Private 2 Bedrooms feature two patient beds, a sleeping arrangement for the patient attendant, and television for each patient. The spacious and pleasant rooms meet international standards and offer plenty of space for guests.
- Private Rooms: Private rooms are self-contained single rooms with an attached bath, television, and sleeping arrangements for the patient attendant.
- Deluxe Rooms: The Deluxe rooms are self-contained single rooms with attached baths, plasma televisions, sofa sets, and sleeping arrangements for the patient attendant.
- Super Deluxe: The Super Deluxe suite includes a patient room with an electronic patient bed, an attached bath, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a couch bed for the patient attendant.
- VIP and VVIP Rooms: The VIP and VVIP rooms are intended to offer the patient and his or her family a sense of luxury and solitude. Rooms include an electronic patient bed, an attached bath, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a couch bed for the patient attendant. All of the rooms are huge and spacious, with plenty of areas for patients to wander about.
Book an appointment at National Medical Center
You can book an appointment with the doctors at National Medical Center through Marham's website, Android App, or iOS App on Apple Store.
National Medical Center's Fee Range
The average consultation fee at National Medical Center ranges from 1500-3000 rupees.
A-5/A, National Highway, Phase 1, Defence Housing Authority, Near Kala Pul, Main Korangi Rd, DHA City, Karachi
National Medical Center's Contact Number
By calling Marham's helpline: 0311-1222398, you can get in touch with the doctors at The National Medical Center.
Can I book an appointment with doctors at National Medical Center?
Yes, you can schedule an appointment via Marham's website, mobile app, or phone number 0311-1222398.
What is the fee range at National Medical Center?
The average consultation fee at the National Medical Center ranges from 1500-3000 rupees.
Are emergency services available at National Medical Center?
Yes, a 24 hours emergency service is available.
Are there any additional charges to book an appointment at National Medical Center via Marham?
You do not have to pay an additional fee if you book an appointment through Marham.
What is the address of the National Medical Center?
The National Medical Center is located at A-5/A, National Highway, Phase 1, Defence Housing Authority, Near Kala Pul, Main Korangi Rd, DHA City, Karachi.